Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (8000 - 15000 words. If longer, consult editors before submitting).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics and/or bold, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (Oscola, no ibid) outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the submission does not include author name or affiliation (in view of double-blind review).
Technology and Regulation (TechReg) is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his or her institution. Users are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or to use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Submissions are published under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.